Enhancing the Staff Experience at UCR
About the Proposed Change to the Staff Assembly Bylaws
The Staff Assembly Executive Board is seeking approval for the change to the organization’s bylaws, effective 2023-2024 academic year. The proposed change would provide stipends to the Vice President and President upon successful completion of their terms.
UCR Staff Assembly is an association of many employees dedicated to promoting the interests and welfare of all UCR staff. It seeks to inform, involve, connect and recognize staff in one of the fastest-growing campuses in the UC system.
Want to get involved with Staff Assembly? Learn more about volunteering.
Staff Assembly stands with our UCR staff
See the letters of support we sent to the Board of Regents in June 2020 and September 2021, and to Chancellor Kim A. Wilcox.
Three Pillars of Staff Assembly
UCR Staff Assembly is built upon three main pillars: Recognition, Engagement and Professional Development.
UCR Staff Engagement Surveys
2021 Staff Engagement Survey Results
- UCR 2021 Staff Engagement Survey (short version)
- UCR 2021 Staff Engagement Survey (long version)
- All Sharable Data from the 2021 UCR Staff Engagement Survey
- FAQs for Engagement Surveys
- UC staff workforce profiles
- UCR HR Structural & Operational Assessment from January 2022
2021 Flexible Work Survey Results
- Staff Flexible Work Survey Results (June 2021) and Remote Work Information
2019 Staff Engagement Survey Results
Join the Staff Assembly Mailing List
Stay up to date with the latest information from UCR Staff Assembly by joining our Newsletter list. Enter your name and email below to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your subscription and as well as information on how to unsubscribe at any time.