Enhancing the Staff Experience at UCR
UCR Staff Assembly is an association of many employees dedicated to promoting the interests and welfare of all UCR staff. It seeks to inform, involve, connect and recognize staff in one of the fastest-growing campuses in the UC system.
Want to get involved with Staff Assembly? Learn more about volunteering.
Staff Assembly stands with our UCR staff
Three Pillars of Staff Assembly
UCR Staff Assembly is built upon three main pillars: Recognition, Engagement and Professional Development.
UCR Staff Engagement Surveys
2021 Staff Engagement Survey Results
- UCR 2021 Staff Engagement Survey (short version)
- UCR 2021 Staff Engagement Survey (long version)
- All Sharable Data from the 2021 UCR Staff Engagement Survey
- FAQs for Engagement Surveys
- UC staff workforce profiles
- UCR HR Structural & Operational Assessment from January 2022
2021 Flexible Work Survey Results
2019 Staff Engagement Survey Results
Join the Staff Assembly Mailing List
Stay up to date with the latest information from UCR Staff Assembly by joining our Newsletter list. Enter your name and email below to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your subscription and as well as information on how to unsubscribe at any time.