Community Partner Fair
Community Partner Fair - Tuesday, April 14
Sponsored and organized by UCR Staff Assembly, the annual Community Partner Fair (CPF) invites companies and organizations to the UCR campus to demonstrate their products and services to the staff, faculty and students of UCR. It's a great opportunity for organizations to connect with individuals in over 200 UCR departments who purchase more than $60 million annually in products and services.
2020 Community Partner Fair is Tuesday, April 14
Registration for the 2020 Community Partner Fair is open now.
Becoming a Vendor at the Community Partner Fair
Vendors from the community as well as UCR Campus Departments are welcome to sign up for the Community Partner Fair and seize the opportunity to expand your client base and reach new customers.
- The basic table package is $550 and includes a booth and meals for two. You can save $50 by registering prior to the early bird deadline to be determined.
- The premium table package is $750 and includes a premium location in the front row of the venue.
- Additional meals are available for $25 per person.
Benefits of Participating in the Community Partner Fair include:
- 8’ x 8’ space in HUB 302 that includes table, tablecloth, and two chairs.
- Opportunities to distribute product information to over 450 attendees.
- Name recognition on the vendor passport that each attendee receives.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and buffet lunch for two (2) (additional meals can be purchased), along with two (2) parking passes for company representative(s).
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Parking Lot 24 to the event location for all vendors.
- Name recognition on the CPF section of the UCR Staff Assembly website for one year.
Set-up runs from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. and teardown is from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
We hope you will consider donating a door prize that promotes your company for our raffle.
Thank you to our 2019 Community Partner Fair Vendors!
- Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa
- Mission Inn
- 9 Round Gym
- On Target Promotions
- Pali Retreat
- Public Identity
- Riverside Medical Clinic
- Riverside Plaza Dentistry
- Riverside Transit Agency (RTA)
- Schools First Federal Credit Union
- Sullivan Solar Power
- Teamsters 2010
- TrulyNolen Pest Control
- UCR Athletics
- UCR Barnes & Noble College Bookstore
- UCR Campus Business Services
- UCR Child Services
- UCR Dining & HospitalityServices
- UCR Early Childhood Services
- UCR Environmental Health and Safety
- UCR Extension
- UCR Facilities Services
- UCR Health
- UCR Office of Annual Giving
- UCR Police Department
- UCR Staff Assembly
- UCR Transportation & Parking Services
- UCR Wellness/UCR Benefits
- Wells Fargo