Community Partner Fair - April 10, 2019
Sponsored and organized by UCR Staff Assembly, the annual Community Partner Fair (CPF) invites companies and organizations to the UCR campus to demonstrate their products and services to the staff, faculty and students of UCR. It's a great opportunity for organizations to connect with individuals in over 200 UCR departments who purchase more than $60 million annually in products and services.
The Community Partner Fair will take place on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Highlander Union Building (HUB) 302.
Sign-ups for the Community Partner Fair will begin in Fall 2019.
Becoming a Vendor at the Community Partner Fair
Vendors from the community as well as UCR Campus Departments are welcome to sign up for the Community Partner Fair and seize the opportunity to expand your client base and reach new customers.
- The basic table package is $550 and includes a booth and meals for two. You can save $50 by registering prior to the early bird deadline of March 22, 2019.
- The premium table package is $750 and includes a premium location in the front row of the venue.
- Additional meals are available for $25 per person.
Benefits of Participating in the Community Partner Fair include:
- 8’ x 8’ space in HUB 302 that includes table, tablecloth, and two chairs.
- Opportunities to distribute product information to over 450 attendees.
- Name recognition on the vendor passport that each attendee receives.
- Complimentary continental breakfast and buffet lunch for two (2) (additional meals can be purchased), along with two (2) parking passes for company representative(s).
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Parking Lot 24 to the event location for all vendors.
- Name recognition on the CPF section of the UCR Staff Assembly website for one year.
Set-up runs from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. and teardown is from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
We hope you will consider donating a door prize that promotes your company for our raffle.