Quarterly General Meetings
About the Service Award
Service Awards are presented in five-year increments at the quarterly meeting.
They are presented through a partnership between Staff Assembly and the Office of the Chancellor.
General Meeting - Tabling
Tabling at General Meetings
Organizations looking to reach out to staff may request to table at the general meeting. In exchange for the opportunity to table, we ask organizations to provide items for our raffle.
- There are six tables available at each general meeting. They are filled in order of request. To request an opportunity to table, please contact the Staff Assembly board.
- Staff Assembly sponsors will be given priority.
- Tabling does not include the opportunity to speak during the meeting. To request the opportunity to speak during the meeting, please contact the Staff Assembly board.
- Organizations tabling are asked to provide two to four items for our raffle. These can include gift cards, branded items, etc.
- Organizations are encouraged to hand out flyers or other information pertinent to staff. These can be distributed at the table or put on the chairs.
- Organizations may also provide other "swag" items to be distributed to guests.