Community Partner Week
Community Partner Week - May 24th - May 28th
Sponsored and organized by UCR Staff Assembly, the annual Community Partner Fair (CPF) has expanded into Community Partner Week and invites companies and organizations to the UCR campus to demonstrate their products and services to the staff, faculty and students of UCR in an online format. It's a great opportunity for organizations to connect with individuals in over 200 UCR departments who purchase more than $60 million annually in products and services.
2021 Community Partner Week is Monday, May 24th - Friday, May 28th
Registration for the 2021 Community Partner Week is open now.
Becoming a Vendor at Community Partner Week
Vendors from the community as well as UCR Campus Departments are welcome to sign up for Community Partner Week and seize the opportunity to expand your client base and reach new customers.
- On Campus: $175 through April 30th, $200 through May 14th
- Off Campus: $225 through April 30th, $250 through May 14th
Benefits of Participating in Community Partner Week include:
- Unlimited opportunities to participate, engage and outreach to staff during five full days of activities
- The chance to connect with staff and prospective clients from all over the world via photos, video and chat
- Free technical support and an online training session to help you set up your virtual "Exhibitor's Booth"
- Additional opportunities to showcase your Exhibitor's Booth to our staff, departments and community partners
- All of this for less than half the registration fee of previous years!
- Name recognition on the CPF section of the UCR Staff Assembly website for one year.
We hope you will consider donating a door prize that promotes your company for our raffle.